Thursday, October 23, 2014

Superhero Sandbox Playlist 10/23/14

Tara's Theme (Gone With the Wind-- Max Steiner-- 1961)
Suspicious Minds (Elvis Presley-- The Essential 70's Masters-- 1973)
Mustang Sally (Paul Revere and the Raiders-- Live-- 
Proud Mary (Elvis Presley-- The Essential 70's Masters)
Tara's Theme (Gone With the Wind-- Max Steiner-- 1961)

Mammal (They Might Be Giants-- Apollo 18-- 1992)
My Hometown (Neil Young-- A Letter Home-- 2014)
Never Been To Spain (Elvis Presley-- The Essential 70's Masters)
I Get A Kick Out of You (Ginny Simms and Orchestra-- An Hour of Cole Porter-- 1952)
Happiness Hotel (The Muppets-- Great Muppet Caper soundtrack)

Bye Bye Blues (Mickie Finn-- Saturday Night at Mickie Finn's-- 1966)
Why Don't You Write Me (Simon and Garfunkel-- Bookends-- 1969)
Joy 'Round My Brain (Richard and Mimi Farina-- Memories)
All I Really Want To Do (The Byrds-- Mr. Tambourine Man-- 1996)

You Gave Me a Mountain (Elvis Presley-- Essential 70's Masters)
If I Can Dream (Elvis Presley-- 1968 Comeback Special)
Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Domenico Modugno-- Volare and Other Favorites)
Laugh and Be Happy (Randy Newman-- Harps and Angels-- 2012)
Born Free (Dick Delaney-- Dick Delaney Presents)
Long Way Home (Tom Waits-- Orphans-- 2011)

I Feel A Song In My Heart (Gladys Knight and the Pips-- I Feel a Song-- 1974)
Life in the Psychotropics (Bruce Hornsby-- Solo Concerts-- 2014)
Summer's Almost Gone (The Doors-- Waiting for the Sun)
Vein of Stars (The Flaming Lips-- At War With the Mystics-- 2006)

Rhythm, Rhythm (Lionel Hampton-- Hot Mallets-- 1937)
A Wing and A Prayer (The Song Spinners-- This is My Country)
I'll Be Satisfied (Rosie Wallace-- and the First Church of Love, Faith and Deliverance)

I Hear Music (Sister Rosetta Tharpe-- Best Of)

No comments:

Post a Comment