Thursday, August 27, 2015

Superhero Sandbox Playlist 8/27/2015

Pilgrim's Progress-- Kris Kristofferson
Tell Me Why-- Neil Young
Me and Paul-- Willie Nelson
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere-- Bob Dylan and the Band
I've Been Everywhere-- Hank Snow

Easy From Now On-- Emmylou Harris
Splendid Isolation-- Warren Zevon
Mudlick-- Pine Island

In the News-- Kris Kristofferson

The Man that Turned My Momma On-- Tanya Tucker
Savory Truffle-- The Beatles
Answer-- They Might Be Giants
Ten Years Gone-- Led Zeppelin

Don't Forget Me-- Joe Cocker
Goin' Back to Miami-- Blues Brothers

Wings of a Dove-- Bob Marley and the Wailers
Gun Street Girl-- Tom Waits
Dancing Shoes-- Bob Marley and the Wailers
I Don't Need Your Love-- Bob Marley and the Wailers
Underground-- Tom Waits

I Say A Little Prayer-- Sergio Mendes
Peace In the Valley-- Elvis Presley
Holy Creation-- Kris Kristofferson
Vast Indifference of Heaven-- Warren Zevon
I'll Be Home-- Harry Nilsson
Golden Gate Quartet
Live Forever-- Shaver
Ain'a That Good News-- Upper Southeastern District Chorus 1970
I Saw the Light-- Blind Boys of Alabama
Lead Me On and On-- Golden Gate Quartet

Music In the Air-- Sister Rosetta Tharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment