Monday, August 21, 2017

Superhero Sandbox Playlist 8/21/17

The Superhero Sandbox can be heard on WFVR.ORG on Mondays, 5-7pm EST-- and also available on-demand.

Oh, Freedom-- Pete Seeger
Rhapsody in Blue-- D'Artega, Rosa Linda, pianist
Brain Damage, Eclipse-- The Flaming Lips

I'm Only Sleeping-- The Beatles
Here, There, and Everywhere-- Doc Severinsen
You'll Never Walk Alone--Frank Sinatra
The Nearness Of You-- Dr John

Rocky Mountain Time-- John Prine
My Back Pages-- The Byrds
America-- Paul Simon

Orion-- The Stone Ponys
Silent Sunlight-- Cat Stevens
Dream a Little Dream of Me-- Mama Cass

Never Been to Spain-- Elvis Presley
I Go To Extremes-- Billy Joel

Blowin' in the Wind-- Diana Ross and the Supremes
For What It's Worth-- King Curtis
To Sir With Love-- King Curtis
In the Good Old Summertime-- Les Paul and Mary Ford
Every Time I See You I Go Wild-- Stevie Wonder
Make Someone Happy-- Tony Bennett and Bill Evans

Waiting on the Comin' of My Lord-- Glen Campbell
I Saw the Light-- Earl Scruggs and guests
I'm Standing on the Highway-- Pilgrim Travelers
Walking in Water Over Our Head-- The Staple Singers
Nearer to Thee-- The Soul Searchers
No Hiding Place-- Norfolk Jubilee Quartet
Time's Winding Up-- The Dixieaires

Music In the Air-- Sister Rosetta Tharpe


No comments:

Post a Comment