Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Superhero Sandbox Playlist 9/3/15

The Superhero Sandbox is a weekly program, heard on WFVR.org 96.5FM. 

Waitin' For A Train-- Beck
With A Little Help From My Friends-- Sergio Mendes
Here Comes the Night-- Them featuring Van Morrison
Ziggy Stardust-- David Bowie

Lord Only Knows-- Beck 
This Wheel's On Fire-- The Band
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You-- Bob Dylan
Loser-- Beck
Theme From "Summer Place"-- Percy Faith

Painted Eyelids-- Snyder/Turner/Smith
Blue Moon-- Beck
Burnt Orange Peel-- Snyder/Turner/Smith
I've Seen The Land Beyond-- Beck
Cyanide Breath Mint-- Snyder/Turner/Smith
One Foot In the Grave-- Beck

Fire and Rain-- Richie Havens

It's the End of the World As We Know It-- REM
Come On Up To The House-- Tom Waits
What Is His Name?-- 
Thank You Lord-- Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens
If I Had My Way-- Golden Gate Quartet

Music In the Air-- Sister Rosetta Tharpe





No comments:

Post a Comment