Monday, November 6, 2017

Superhero Sandbox Playlist 11/6/17

As heard on WFVR-LP 96.5FM Royalton Community Radio on Monday, November 6, 2017.

Dawes-- We're All Gonna Die
Buffalo Springfield-- For What It's Worth
Richard and Mimi Farina-- One-Way Ticket
The Byrds-- Turn, Turn, Turn (There Is a Season)
Ray Charles-- Down in the Valley

Donovan-- There Is a Mountain
Dionne Warwick-- We Can Work It Out
The Beatles-- Revolution
Ray Charles-- The Long and Winding Road
The Ronettes-- Be My Baby

Tom Petty-- The Best of Everything
Beach Boys-- Good Vibrations
The Association-- Darling, Be Home Soon
The Dave Clark Five-- I Like It Like That
The Grass Roots-- Let's Live For Today
Eric Burdon and the Animals-- Good Times

Van Morrison-- Astral Weeks
The Music Explosion-- Little Bit O' Soul
Every Mother's Son-- Come On Down to My Boat Baby
The Vanilla Fudge-- You Keep Me Hangin' On
Cream-- Those Were the Days 
The Lovin' Spoonful-- You Didn't Have to Be So Nice

Dion and the Belmonts-- I Wonder Why
The Crystals-- Then He Kissed Me
Ray Charles-- Something
Talking Heads-- Once in a Lifetime

The Swan Silvertones-- Trouble in My Way
The Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet-- John the Revelator
The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi-- I'm a Rolling
Norfolk Jubilee Quartet-- No Hiding Place
Selah Jubilee Singers-- I Want Jesus to Walk Around My Bedside
The Charioteers-- I'm Bound For the Promised Land
Sister Rosetta Tharpe-- Up Above My Head




No comments:

Post a Comment