Monday, October 2, 2017

Superhero Sandbox Playlist 10/2/17

As heard on wfvr.org 5-7pm EST, 10/2/17.

Samuel Barber-- Adagio for Strings
Tom Petty-- Wildflowers
Deodato-- Spirit of Summer
Stevie Wonder-- I Wish
Tom Petty-- Free Fallin'
The Byrds-- So You Wanna Be a Rock and Roll Star
Tom Petty-- I Won't Back Down

Bruce Springsteen-- The Angel
Beach Boys-- I Just Wasn't Made For These Times
David Bromberg-- Ugly Hour
Phil Ochs-- Bound For Glory
Tom Petty-- Runnin' Down a Dream
Beatles-- Don't Let Me Down
Velvet Underground-- All Tomorrow's Parties

They Might Be Giants-- Can't Keep Johnny Down
REM-- It's the End of the World As We Know It
The Flamingos-- Lovers Never Say Goodbye
Beatles-- Til There Was You
Tom Petty-- Learning to Fly

Beach Boys-- I Know There's an Answer
Paul Simon-- Graceland
Kris Kristofferson-- Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down
Woody Simmons-- I'll Give It All To the Music
Bob Dylan and the Band-- I Shall Be Released

Shirley Ceasar-- Teach Me Master
Heavenly Dewdrops-- 99 1/2 Won't Do
Swan Silvertones-- If You Think Your God Is Dead Try Mine
Sister Rosetta Tharpe-- Up Above My Head

No comments:

Post a Comment