Monday, October 23, 2017

Superhero Sandbox Playlist 10/23/17

As heard on Royalton Community Radio, WFVR-LP 96.5FM South Royalton. 

Somewhere Over the Rainbow-- Frank Sinatra
Daytripper-- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66
What the World Needs Now Is Love-- Doc Severinsen
My Resistance is Low-- Ray Martin and his Orchestra
Up Up and Away-- Doc Severinsen
Goin' Out of My Head-- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66

Then I'll Be Tired of You-- Mel Torme and George Shearing (Oct. 1983)
Wonderwall-- Oasis
Don't Look Back in Anger-- Oasis
Stop Crying-- Oasis
The Shadow Government-- They Might Be Giants
Military Madness-- Graham Nash
May It Last-- Avett Brothers

As Long As I'm In This World-- Jorma Kaukonen and Tom Hobson
This Train-- Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Let Your Light Shine on Me-- Blind Willie Johnson
Where Shall I Be-- Stars of Harmony

Give Peace O God-- Northfield and Mount Hermon Schools 1966
Climbing Jacob's Ladder-- New Orleans University Glee Club 1927
God Of Grace and Glory-- Northfield and Mount Hermon Schools 1966
Up Above My Head-- Sister Rosetta Tharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment